Renne Public Law Group, LLP is in search of an experienced litigation assistant to join our team. You would be working with well-known and respected lawyers who are assisting and defending public agencies throughout California.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support up to five attorneys in their litigation practice
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence from draft and revise to final form. Mark and generate Table of Authorities and prepare Table of Contents.
- Onboard new clients including new matter memos and engagement letters
- Handle filing in state and federal courts
- Manage attorney calendars including meeting coordination, conference room scheduling, and travel arrangements
- Calendaring of legal deadlines through deadlines.com
- Prepare expense reports and check requests
- Coordinate mailing, deliveries, and copying
Qualifications & Skills
You are an experienced e-filer in California state courts and local federal courts.
While we are looking for someone who is experienced and does not require training as litigation support, we are, however, adding some new progressive platforms to enhance our efficiency and you would be trained on those systems.
We use Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Acrobat Pro and Best Authority, iManage, Clio, Quickbooks.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance. Additional benefits will be discussed at time of hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 5+ years