ABOUT KELSEY CAMPBELL
Kelsey Campbell is a litigation associate at Renne Public Law Group.
During law school, Ms. Campbell was a Tony Patiño Fellow and served as the Editor-in-Chief of Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. She externed for the Hon. Judge Garrett L. Wong at San Francisco Superior Court, the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, Code Enforcement section, and at the Center on Race, Poverty, and the Environment.
Prior to law school, Ms. Campbell had a career in U.S. foreign policy. She served as a Russian linguist in the U.S. Air Force for seven years. After her military service, she attended graduate school, and thereafter entered federal civil service through the prestigious Presidential Management Fellows program, serving as a foreign policy advisor in the Office of the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon for four years. She has served tours of duty in Iraq and Pakistan and has worked with allies and partners throughout East Asia and Latin America. Ms. Campbell’s writing on public policy issues have appeared in Foreign Policy, Huffington Post, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Protecting Our Defenders: The Need to Ensure Due Process for Women in the Military Before Amending the Selective Service Act, 45 Hastings Const. L.Q. 115 (2017)
- Truman National Security Project
- Veterans for American Ideals, Human Rights First
- New Leaders Council
- Commissioner, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Commission, 2017-2018
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, JD
- Columbia University, Master of International Affairs
- Wayland Baptist University, BS
ADMISSIONS AND COURTS