About Renne Public Law Group
We are Renne Public Law Group (RPLG), named by the Daily Journal as one of the Top 20 Boutique Law Firms in California. The Daily Journal has recognized our partners as Top 100 Women Lawyers, Top 100 California Lawyers, and Top Labor & Employment Lawyers. California Super Lawyers have recognized our attorneys as well.
RPLG is a mission-driven law firm advising and advocating for public agencies and nonprofit entities in need of effective, responsive and ethical legal assistance. We are a boutique-sized law firm based in San Francisco looking for full-time, legal assistants to assist with all aspects of three of our partners’ practices. This is an ideal position for someone contemplating a career in law or the public sector. The successful candidate will handle the following:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clerical tasks
- Draft and revise correspondence and reports
- Preparation and organization of meeting materials
- Extensive client contact
- Project management
- Other legal and administrative duties as needed
A successful candidate will be a fast, flexible, and creative thinker who are calm under pressure and can prioritize work and track multiple projects.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Quick learners with strong academic credentials and exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple deadlines and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro (preferred)
- Able to exercise discretion and judgment
Because of the learning curve, we require at least a one-year commitment (preferably two). Ability to access reliable internet is necessary to accommodate potential hybrid work arrangements. A current California Driver’s license is also preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly starting at $25 per hour.
Annual Salary Range: $48,750 – $62,000
Please submit a cover letter, a resume, a student transcript, and a writing sample via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about RPLG at https://rennepubliclawgroup.com