Renne Public Law Group (RPLG), named a 2019 “Top Boutique” in California by the Daily Journal, seeks a legal assistant to work with well-known and respected lawyers who advise and defend public agencies throughout California. You will work closely with our senior partners as well as other attorneys to provide legal and administrative support.
This position will be 100% remote until at minimum, Stay-Safe-at-Home orders are lifted in San Francisco.
Responsibilities & Duties
We are looking for a full-time, legal assistant to assist with all aspects of two of our senior partners’ practice. The successful candidate will handle the following:
- Clerical tasks
- Draft and revise correspondence and reports
- Preparation and organization of meeting materials
- Extensive client contact
- Project management
- Other legal and administrative duties as needed
The candidate must be a fast, flexible, and creative thinker who is calm under pressure and can prioritize work and track multiple projects.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Quick learners with strong academic credentials and exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Track and prioritize deadlines and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro (preferred)
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment
Because of the learning curve, we require at least a one-year commitment (preferably two). With revised remote work restrictions, ability to access reliable internet is necessary.
We offer medical, dental and vision to full-time employees. Additional benefits discussed at time of hire.