Join the RPLG Team
WHY ATTORNEYS SHOULD COME WORK AT RPLG
- We are a mission-driven firm devoted to empowering local public agencies—including cities, counties, special districts and joint powers authorities—to deliver critical public services for the betterment of their communities.
- Although we are small, the majority of our attorneys have decades of experience serving public agencies and are recognized leaders in their fields.
- Our full-time billable hour requirement (1,800 hours/year) is lower than many big firms.
- We are flexible regarding part-time arrangements, telecommuting and time off.
- Our attorneys are uniformly passionate about their work, smart and engaged.
- We encourage independence and practice development.
- We treat all of our staff with dignity and respect.
- We challenge ourselves to learn and develop new skills.
- Our clients are smart, engaged and want to “do the right thing”.
Public law is essential to public interest. The Renne Public Law Group (RPLG) is devoted to supporting this principle and is seeking driven individuals who feel the same.
Our team is based in the financial district in San Francisco. We advise and advocate for public agencies, nonprofit entities, individuals and private entities in need of effective, response and creative legal solutions.
Our current job openings are listed to the right. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.