The Rutter Group California Practice Guide
The Rutter Group Practice Guides provide authoritative guidance for lawyers and judges on a variety of legal topics. Renne Public Law Group has the privilege of providing California Practice Guide: Public Sector Employment Litigation (TRG), a definitive guide to lawsuits involving public employees and public agencies in the state. It is an essential companion to The Rutter Group’s California Practice Guide: Employment Litigation.
- Setting terms and conditions of public employment
- Distinctions for public & private employment litigation
- Unique constitutional claims and defenses
- Claims related to hiring, promotion and compensation
- Public sector employee benefits, pensions and other post-employment benefits
- Discipline and discharge
- Leaves and layoffs
- Immunities, defenses and remedies
RPLG’s attorneys help update the guide annually to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate.