The Rutter Group Practice Guides provide authoritative guidance for lawyers and judges on a variety of legal topics. Renne Public Law Group has the privilege of providing California Practice Guide: Public Sector Employment Litigation (TRG), a definitive guide to lawsuits involving public employees and public agencies in the state.
California Practice Guide: Public Sector Employment Litigation, authored by RPLG Partners Jonathan Holtzman and Art Hartinger, addresses the critical areas in which public sector employment rights and procedures differ from those in the private sector. These include:
- Setting the terms and conditions of public employment
- Distinctions between public and private employment litigation
- Unique constitutional claims and defenses
- Claims related to hiring, promotion and compensation
- Public sector employee benefits, pensions and other postemployment benefits
- Discipline and discharge
- Leaves and layoffs
- Immunities, defenses and remedies
RPLG’s attorneys help update the guide annually to ensure the information is up-to-date and accurate. The guide is indispensable for anyone involved in public sector employment litigation.
Please visit The Rutter Group’s website if you would like to learn more about California Practice Guide: Public Sector Employment Litigation (TRG).